Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Deer boy

I am drawing something new lately, and  not so children illustration looks alike


December last year was my most productive month ever, even it was for hobby not works, but I can't share all my drawing here :)

I realize, in almost of all my drawings, there's children as subject and it's always fullbody with full background, I am lacking in gesture drawing that's why I am avoiding drawing adult.
I hope with start drawing something like this, I will improve in gesture drawing *crossfingers*

And yeah, it's a New Year already! Hoping the best for everyone this year, and for myself, I hope I can more productive :)

2 comments:

  1. aw i really like your art, so pretty and magic!
    please share your arts here on blog too~ : D
    eh do u have facebook page??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melani,

    We love Your portfolio and we would like to work together with You. We've developed a revolutionary music learning system for children at age 5-16. We would like to extend this one with a children's fairytale ebook and gameplay. And we hope You would be interested in participating such a project as graphical artist.

    Best regards,
    Attila Baksa
    baksa.attila@syncnet.hu,
    skype:baksaati

    ReplyDelete